Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Pictures!

We had new portraits done a couple of weeks ago - 6 1/2 month ones I guess even though she is 7 months old today!  I cannot believe how much she is growing up!  Anyway, she only smiled for one picture no matter what we did, and trust me, we did a lot to try and coax one out of her!  I swear she knew exactly what was going on and just decided to be difficult. They still turned out great though, and we got a few cute family shots too.  We go to the Target Portrait Studio and I think they do a great job - especially for the price.
Those little shoes are Puma by the way and so adorable - thanks Grandma Karen!
Here's the smile one and a very sweet smile it is.  Plus this will remind us of her left eye with the clogged tear duct.
Finally something to play with!
Or eat...






5 comments:

Megamuffin and Danny B said...

So cute! Yes the babes are getting so big... time is flying! Ellen hasn't called us either - I heard from someone that she is pregnant! Maybe she stopped doing classes for a while... who knows. I love the pictures of Evelyn from Target! They did such a great job. Cute props and backgrounds. Enjoy her!

Megamuffin and Danny B said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you also - Jonah had clogged tear ducts - breastmilk works wonders!!!! Just one or two drops a few times a day and it'll be cleared up in a week or two!

Annette said...

Way cute. I love the family one where Evelyn is on Chris's back.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It was fun to run into your blog and see your little girl! She is precious! What part of Denver are you in? I loved living in Colorado!

Megan said...

These are adorable! Thanks for posting them. I can't believe how much Evelyn has grown in just 7 months.