Monday, March 23, 2009

Hiking Time!

Last week we took Evelyn on her first hike!  Here we are getting ready to start.  She was sporting her super cute strawberry hat and shades.  In case you are wondering the glasses stayed on for approximately 45 seconds.
Eating Cheerios after we were done.   She loves to feed herself these already!   Her cheeks aren't sunburned, I promise.  She fell asleep in the wrap on me and got hot.  
Here we are part way up, you can see the cool red rocks in the background.  Molly was there too but didn't make it into any of the good pics.  Evelyn and Molly were both so worn out afterwards!  It wasn't huge, almost 3 miles I think but I guess when you are tiny it seems huge. 
Last week Evelyn tried cheese for the first time.  She was sitting on the counter by me eating a few pieces and then she grabbed the bag and dumped the whole thing out!  I guess she likes it:)

3 comments:

Annette said...

I've always wondered how those wraps work. You'll have to show me sometime.

Quinn and Linds said...

Ok Char...she is seriously still SO tiny!! I also cannot believe that you took Molly on a 3 mile hike!! She may grow up to be as tough as shasta someday!

Megan said...

Hey, is that a Moby wrap? I was just looking at those online. Tell me more--do you like it?