Saturday, July 11, 2009

Early Birthday Present
We gave Evelyn her little push/ride-on toy early so she can get better at walking. This is right after we set it up.  She loves it!  You can remove the seat and push the front and back together, that's how we will have it until she is big enough to ride by herself.  She is cruising as far as our little apartment will allow now!  Listen for the little gurgling/rolling tongue noise.  She does this ALL the time and sometimes I  feel like I have an animal in my grocery cart/backseat etc.  It sounds hilarious.  She is actually vibrating her uvula. Chris is really good at this noise but I can't even do it!  Daddy's Girl :)

2 comments:

Rachel and Jason said...

Hi Charlotte!
I don't know if you remember me...I lived in Snow Hall at USU with Angie and Julia? I found your blog through Amanda's and had a major flashback to the good ol' college days. It's been a long time! Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, I even had to show my mom, who melted when she saw her (hope I didn't just creep you out). Just wanted to say hi. If you want, you can check our blog out at rachelandjasonnichols.blogspot.com. Hope things are well!

Manette said...

Hahaha. I loved your comment on my blog, Charlotte. Yes I do remember how Chris loved batman, wanted to be batman, thought he was batman. Oh, good times. Haha.