Monday, May 18, 2009

Crawling on the tramp at Grandma and Grandpa's.  She has been army scooting for awhile now and crawled on all fours for the first time yesterday.
Cute, don't know where her smile was though.  At this stage I think sometimes she wants me to just hold her and stop mauling her with kisses and squeezes!
Playing at Mom's old park.
She loved swinging!  The face in the back loved pushing her and watching her smile :)
Evelyn crawled over to Molly all by herself for a puppy kiss.  
More tramp.  Chris took this picture, I think the sun looks awesome.


Cutest thing ever.  I think this is the only time that her butt has looked huge :)
This is in Ft. Collins at Carabas.  We were there doing Follett so we ate out a lot on company $.  They brought out "kid dough" after we ordered for Evelyn to destroy/eat/throw on the floor.  Good thinking Carabas!  Every other night at dinner she somehow helped my water find it's way to my lap so this was a nice change.
My USU roomie Natalie was there doing Follett too with her hubby Brian.  They got off before Chris one day so we explored downtown.  They had some neat sculptures and fountains.
He he he
This is my teething face :(  I have 2.

1 comment:

Brandon & eLissA said...

she is such a doll! Your family is so cute! hope you all are doing well. from: Elissa (Chris' high school friend in case you don't remember me!)