Thursday, April 2, 2009

She's Crackin' Up!!


Evelyn has been laughing since the end of October.  However, until yesterday, she hasn't totally cracked-up like can't stop laughing my tummy hurts kind of thing.  She was sleeping on the couch and when she woke up I went to love on her and she thought everything was hilarious!  This went on for at least 5 minutes people!  It was so cute, one of those moments when I was like this right here is what being a stay at home mommy is all about and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Aww, I love it! How sweet! We can't wait to see you guys this coming week and hear Evelyn's laugh for ourselves.

Manette said...

Hi Chris, your little girl is adorable. Thanks again for giving me Jake's and Nick's numbers. It was kind of urgent since Nick and Lorie are moving away this week and I wanted to give them a baby present before they leave. :) I hope you're doing well out in colorado. Take care.