Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Little White Dress...

Isn't she an angel?  We blessed Evelyn out in Utah this past weekend and got to see lots of friends and family while we were there.  It was so fun to have everyone meet Evelyn and share in our family's special day!  
After the blessing at Grandma Tingey's house.
Daddy and Evelyn ready to go to sacrament meeting!  Is it just me or is he beaming?
Mommy getting Evelyn dressed in her first white dress.  It was a little big on her, she is so tiny she almost fit into a white dress we found that was made for a doll!  The selection in Colorado was sparse but we found one and she looked absolutely precious.
I know it's blurry, she wouldn't stop movin'!  The expression is priceless though so I am posting it anyway.  This is after she is finally done getting dressed and she is ready to eat!


1 comment:

Quinn and Linds said...

SHe is soooo cute!! I am sad I missed it. I cannot believe how much hair she still has. She looks exactly like you char bar! I cannot wait to see you in October!